This is a 5 day Class that meets on consecutive Fridays until February 6 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Lunch is provided. Attendees must be present on all days in order to receive the 30 Hour Certification. ***A book fee of $25 is INCLUDED in this price.
Class meeting dates: (all Friday)
January 9, 16, 23, 30 & February 6.
OSHA 30-Hour Topics:
- Intro to OSHA and the OSH Act
- Inspections, Citations, and Penalties
- Subpart C- General Provisions
- Subpart D- Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- Subpart E- Personal Protective Equipment
- Subpart F- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Subpart H- Material Handling
- Subpart M- Fall Protection
- Subpart G,W,O- Signs, Signals, and Barricades, Motor Vehicles, Rollover Protective Structures
- Subpart G- Highway Construction Safety
- Powered Industrial Trucks
Class is held in Radio Park Business Park, Building B, Suite 322